There are so many vegan shoes on the market these days, it's hard to choose! But here is my personal list.
1. Converse All –Stars – These never go out of style. Not only have they been cruelty free for decades, they are also committed to promoting human rights. Their supply chain is certified not to come from companies that use indentured, slave or forced labor. Two styles, hi-top and low top, come in dozens of colors and patterns. You can even find them in Target. www.converse.com
2. Neuaura’s Mansi -- extra cool gladiator sandal. Neuaura is dedicated to cruelty-free and eco-friendly production. This is only one of the many shoe styles Neuaura makes. www.neuaurashoes.com
3. Anything from Colourful Grass – All of their shoes are made for comfort, animal friendliness and sustainable living. www.colourfulgrass.com
4. Saucony Running Shoes – Breathable, light and very comfortable. The sole’s construction makes you feel like you’re being pushed forward. So great for running! www.saucony.com
5. Sanuk Yoga Mat Flip-Flops – The ultimate in recycling, these flip-flops are made from recycled yoga mats! www.sanuk.com
Photo credits: flickr.com/photos/faceme, Converse, Neuaura’s Mansi, Colourful Grass, Saucony and Sanuk