Gluten Free and Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 2 ½ cups blanched almond flour *
- ½ teaspoon celtic sea salt
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ cup grapeseed oil
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup agave nectar
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips 73% cacao
- Combine dry ingredients in a large bowl
- Stir together wet ingredients in a smaller bowl
- Mix wet ingredients into dry
- Form ½ inch balls and press onto a parchment lined baking sheet
- Bake at 350° for 7-10 minutes
- Cool and serve
* Please note: Bob's Red Mill almond flour does not yield successful results when used in this recipe. For more information regarding this matter please see #3 in Elana's Pantry FAQs.
Recipe and photo by Elana, author of Gluten-Free Cupcakes. For more information, visit her website.