JL’s Cucumber & Beet Noodle Salad with Avo-Hemp Dressing (Raw)
Serves 1, generously
- Half a large cucumber
- 1 small beet
- 1 avocado
- 1/4 cup hemp seeds
- Juice of 1 medium lemon
- 2 T coconut aminos
- 1 small clove of garlic
- 2 pinches of cayenne pepper
- 1/4 cup filtered water (add more, if necessary, for desired consistency)
- Run the cucumber and beet through a spiralizer (I use the affordable Spirooli Spiral 3-in-1 Slicer)
- For the dressing: Add all remaining ingredients to a blender and pulse to desired consistency. Makes just over 1 cup.
- Serve about 3 Tablespoons of the dressing over the cucumber and beet noodles.
Photo credit: JL