Food Should Taste Good all natural tortilla chips are made from real, simple ingredients. All the chip varieties are free of cholesterol, preservatives, and trans fat, and do not use genetically modified ingredients (GMOs). They are also certified kosher and gluten free, low in sodium, and are a good source of dietary fiber.
The chips are available in ten varieties: Multigrain, Sweet Potato, Olive, Jalapeño, The Works!, Chocolate, Lime, Yellow Corn, Blue Corn, and Cheddar.
Note: All the chips are certified vegan by Vegan Action with the exception of Cheddar and Chocolate.
A free sample box (5 bags of natural tortilla chips) for two winners.
Food Should Taste Good: Website, Facebook.
Choose one or more of the options below to enter the contest:
1. Leave a comment below and tell us which flavor you can't wait to try. If you use this option, you must include some way to get in touch with you via email, Twitter, or Facebook.
2. Follow us on Twitter and tweet this message: Follow @thisdishisveg & RT for a chance to win a sample box of Food Should Taste Good natural tortilla chips http://t.co/6nxarxc
3. Join our Facebook page if you haven't already and leave a comment under this story or on our wall.
4. Send us a vegetarian or vegan recipe with photo for the No Meat Zone.
5. NEW!! Sign up for our newsletter. We believe in loyalty so if you are already a subscriber you fall into this category too. Just remind us in the comment section below.
6. NEW!! Follow our sister-site on Twitter at @nomeatzone and tweet: @nomeatzone I'm following you! (Something more clever is definitely welcome!)
Items 1-3 each receive 1 entry in the contest. Item 4 receives 2 entries in the contest. Items 5-6 receives 3 entries.
Wednesday 10/6 at 9 p.m. ET
A winner will be chosen at random by entering names into a spreadsheet as the entries are received. Every entry is assigned a number. The number of the winner will be chosen by using Random.org’s True Random Number Generator.
The winner will be notified within 24 hours of the contest end and will have 48 hours to send his/her mailing address. Prize will be shipped by Food Should Taste Good.
This week’s giveaway can be shipped within the U.S. (No P.O. boxes please.)
Photo Credit: Food Should Taste Good