Established in 1962, Jerry Leigh Apparel is the family-owned clothing designer behind the Betty White hoodies that we have featured in articles here on TDIV. With a philosophy of creating fashion that reflects consumers' lifestyles, the Van Nuys, Calif. based company obtained an exclusive license to print White’s likeness on their hi-tech hoodies.
Every HoodieBuddie includes machine washable earbuds and a 3.5mm headphone jack inside the pocket that plugs in mp3 players, phones, or any device with a compatible outlet.
In addition to the popular Betty White shop, Jerry Leigh offers a full line of hoodies for “girls” and “guys” in heavy-, light-, and medium weights and in a variety of colors.
As we’ve mentioned before a portion of all proceeds from the Betty White collection will benefit the Morris Animal Foundation.
One (1) Distressed Propaganda Betty HoodieBuddie with HB3 Technology. This is a "guys" style but ladies feel free to enter! You pick the size.
HoodieBuddie: Website, Facebook, Twitter
Choose one or more of the options below to enter the contest:
1. Leave a comment below and tell us which acting role of Betty White's has been your favorite. If you use this option, you must include some way to get in touch with you via email, Twitter, or Facebook.
2. Follow us on Twitter and tweet this message: Follow @thisdishisveg & RT for a chance to win a Betty White HoodieBuddie http://t.co/oTWv9PK
3. Join our Facebook page if you haven't already and leave a comment under this story or on our wall.
4. Send us a vegetarian or vegan recipe for the No Meat Zone.
5. NEW!! Sign up for our newsletter.
Items 1-3 each receive 1 entry in the contest. Item 4 receives 2 entries in the contest. Item 5 receives 3 entries.
Friday 9/24 at 9 p.m. ET
A winner will be chosen at random by entering names into a spreadsheet as the entries are received. Every entry is assigned a number. The number of the winner will be chosen by using Random.org’s True Random Number Generator.
The winner will be notified within 24 hours of the contest end and will have 48 hours to send his/her mailing address. Prize will be shipped by HoodieBuddie.
This week’s giveaway can be shipped within the U.S.
Photo Credit: HoodieBuddie